Planting And Care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Pichodia Grandis Care
Grandis Palm is propagated by seeds, by separating the offsets or suckers at the base of a mature plant, or by plant division.
Sunlight Full to partial sunlight Watering Moderately Soil Sandy loam soil Temperature 20 to 35 degrees C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer.
Pichodia Grandis Special Feature
Attractive leaf shape
Pichodia Grandis Uses
- The plant is used for an ornamental purpose
Write Your Own Review