Dracaena Surculosa Aurea is a popular indoor ornamental plant that used as homes and office decor.What makes it special:
- Easy to care
- Perfect indoor decorative plant
- Air purifier plant.
||Dracaena surculosa Aurea, Golddust Dracaena - Plant
||6 inch (15 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Dracaena Surculosa Aurea is a popular indoor ornamental plant that used as homes and office decor. Gold dust dracaena is a shrub with bamboos like stem and beautiful yellow-spotted foliages. The main attraction about the plants is it has a bamboo-like stem and it can purify the air.
It is a perfect choice for adding life to your home.
||5 inch (13 cm)
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
||Golddust Dracaena, Spoted-Leaf Dracaena, Japanese Bamboo, and Gold Dust Plant
|Maximum Reachable Height
||72 - 80 inches
||Easy to grow
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Place your plant in a place that receives indirect bright light.
- It require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
Application of Fertilizer
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
For re-potting procedure click here
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Dracaena Surculosa Aurea Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
- Allow your plants to settle to your location first after receiving it.
- Do not overwater them suddenly.
- Check the moisture in the soil. If it is too dry then apply water gently.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
||Allow the plants to dry between watering, but not completely.
||Loose, well-drained soil.
||10-26 Degrees Celsius
||Apply any organic fertilizer two times a year.
Dracaena Surculosa Aurea Special Feature
This plant have bamboo like stem.
Dracaena Surculosa Aurea Uses
- The main attraction about the plants is that it has a bamboo-like stem and it can purify the air
- It is a perfect choice for adding life to your home