Enhance your gardening skills and decorate your outdoor and indoor spaces by growing a fascinating Dracaena plant.
||Dracaena Mysore Ruby, Dracaena Baby Doll - Plant
||6 inch (15 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Dracaena is evergreen perennial shrub in Agavaceae family. Attractive fan like and spirally arranged cluster of broadly elongated leaves at the tip of the slender trunk.
||12 inch (30 cm)
||5 inch (13 cm)
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
||Hawaiian Ti Plant, Good Luck Plant, Ti Plant, Cabbage tree
|Maximum Reachable Height
||Up to 15 feet
||Yellowish or reddish
||Easy to grow
Planting And Care
- This plant should be grown in bright indirect sunlight, but is known to tolerate lower light levels.
- It require well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
- Wipe the dust from the leaves with a clean, damp cloth.
- Remove dead, decay and infected part of the plant.
- For insect attack apply neem oil or any organic insecticide.
Dracaena Mysore Ruby Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
- At least 3-6 hours of preferably morning sunlight a day is ideal for plant to grow well and natural indirect bright light for the rest of the day.
- Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.
- Grow well in pH range of 6.5 to 7
||20 to 35 degree Celsius
- During the main growing season (June-July) feed the plant with organic fertilizer.
Dracaena Mysore Ruby Uses
- Used as an indoor plant in home and offices
- Used as specimen plant and in mass planting