Aglaonema is one of the most popular indoor colorful foliage plant. It is very easy to care and can be maintained at the lower light condition.What makes it special:
- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Popular low maintenance plant.
- Plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Best indoor plant with colored attractive leaves.
||Aglaonema snow white, Aglaonema snowflake - Plant
||5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Chinese Evergreen(GREEN) is a species of genus aglaonema categorized under Araceae plants family. Aglaonema is hardy, drought-tolerant, low maintenance, air purifier and good luck plant.
||11 inch (28 cm)
||6 inch (15 cm)
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
||Aglaonema snow white
|Maximum Reachable Height
||up to 1.21 meter
||Easy to grow
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing aglaonema plant.
Application of Fertilizer
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season but do not let the plant dry out completely.
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
For re-potting procedure click here
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of plant.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Aglaonema Snow White Care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
||soil should be well-drained and fertile
||20 to 35 degree Celsius
||Apply any organic fertilizer.